Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies Market, Size, Share, Market Intelligence, Company Profiles, Market Trends, Strategy, Analysis, Forecast 2017-2022
Global PCR Technologies Market Insights:
The Global PCR Technologies Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 11.6 % during the forecast period (2017-2022). The Polymerase chain reaction is a medical device which is used in genetic engineering, genetics, and molecular biology research. These are used to augment single or copy of a piece of deoxyribonucleic acid. This technology enables to generate thousands to millions of copies of DNA sequencing. The Global PCR Technologies Market are used in various domains such as clinical diagnostics, biotechnology drug discovery and so forth. These are used for DNA cloning and DNA sequencing procedures in molecular biology and microbiology. Furthermore, polymerase chain reaction technologies are also used in forensics to identify child identity and criminals. PCR technologies are also used in diagnosis of disease such as Lyme Diseases, Middle Ear Infections, Tuberculosis and Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome (AIDS). Polymerase chain reaction technologies identify and cultures microorganism which causes the diseases. Some of the polymerase chain reaction technologies products include consumables, reagents and so on. Standard polymerase chain reaction, multiplex polymerase chain reaction, digital polymerase chain reaction, real time Q-polymerase chain reaction are some of the key polymerase chain reaction technologies available in the market.
Increased number of patients suffering from infectious diseases, rise in government funding for R&D, and rising investments in gene therapy and human genome projects are some of the key factors that pushes the growth of the global polymerase chain reaction technologies. Additionally, rising applications of polymerase chain reaction technologies in the field of clinical diagnostics, life science and forensic science and so forth is also boosting the growth of Global PCR Technologies Market. However, growth of non-validated home brew test and reimbursement issues may affect the growth of global PCR technologies market.
Geographically market is divided into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Rest of the World. North America is having the largest share of global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market followed by Europe. These two regions are anticipated to retain their position in near future. The North American region was among the first to approve and implement the Polymerase Chain Reaction based assays for diagnosis of infectious diseases such as HIV. The major attributes which fuels the market includes the presence of technologically sophisticated diagnostic laboratories along with the wider acceptance of novel assay technologies. Asia pacific region has been growing significantly due to rising investment in R&D by government and private players, technological advancement and growing awareness. According to the World Bank, at present China is the world’s second largest investor in R&D related to PCR technologies.
The Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market players include- Abbott Laboratories, Affymetrix, Inc., Agilent Technologies, Inc. Beckman Coulter Inc., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Cytocell Ltd., DNAVision SA, Epicentre Biotechnologies (an Illumina Company), Eppendorf AG, GE Healthcare, Hokkaido System Science Co. Ltd., HY Laboratories, Illumina, Inc., PerkinElmer, Inc., Qiagen, Roche Diagnostics, Shimadzu Biotech, Sigma-Aldrich Corporation, Thermo Fischer Scientific and so on.
Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market is segmented on the basis of application, product, end users and regional outlook. In product segment reagents and consumables is having the largest market share.
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies Market Research and Analysis, by Application
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Life Sciences
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies Market Research and Analysis, by End User
- Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology Industries
- Clinical Diagnostics Labs and Hospitals
- Academic and Research Organizations
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies Market Research and Analysis, by Product
- Standard PCR Systems
- Real Time PCR Systems
- Digital PCR Systems
- Reagents and consumables
- Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies Market Research and Analysis, by Region
- North America
OMR Report covers:
- Comprehensive research methodology of Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market.
- This report also includes detailed and extensive market overview with key analyst insights.
- Exhaustive analysis of macro and micro factors influencing the market guided by key recommendations.
- Analysis of regional regulations and other government policies impacting the Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market.
- Insights about market determinants which are stimulating the Global Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) Technologies market.
- Detailed and extensive market segments with regional distribution of forecasted revenues.
- Extensive profiles and recent developments of market players.